Friday 25 May 2012

Swim the Fly vs. What We Keep Is Not Always What Will Stay

Many thanks to Mr. Knight who was our reader for this contest - despite the pressure of exams and coursework and everything else!

Swim the Fly
 


This was a very easy book to read, perhaps a little too easy! It would make a really good “Animal House” film as it definitely had a light comedic style. The characters were a little superficial but I enjoyed it very much.








What We Keep Is Not Always What Will Stay

I read this book after “Swim the Fly” and found it much less flippant. I was absolutely riveted by it. The characters had real depth and I was unable to put it down. I particularly enjoyed its honesty and realism.









My winner is What We Keep Is Not Always What Will Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment